Tuesday Morning the kids and I left to meet Grandma & Papa in Late Tahoe. We didn't go out side too terribly much since it was incredibly smokey (the locals said the smoke was from a fire burning near Paradise, and one near Auburn). Wednesday afternoon we took the kids to the beach, where it started snowing ash. We decided to pack up and head back to the house. Thursday night Chris and Larissa showed up,and Friday the 5 of us ventured down the Truckee River. Logan did amazingly well. I was rather worried about how he would do, since he is my fussy one( Rumor has it is the last year there will be rafting offered down the river :( ) Friday night Chris's friends Joe & Michelle showed up. On Saturday we all ventured back to the beach. Larissa, Michelle and I walked the kids quiet a ways out and let them "swim". Basically we held the kids and let them kick around in the water. Both Abby & Logan had a lot of fun kicking and splashing. Sunday morning I got up bright and early to repack the car and head home.
Tasting the water



No comments:
Post a Comment