Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday Fun

The kids had many adventures today's. Abby decided her "friends" needed bibs, so she made them bibs out of kleenex. She set up a tea party in her room. We walked over to the school so Abby could have lots of room to learn to drive her 4x4. Logan wanted in on all the fun and tried to push the 4x4 around the school yard. While Abby was taking a much needed nap, I blew up the water slide from Grandma and discovered, much to my dissapointment, it wasn't as cool as Grandma and I thought when we spotted it at the store. While I was blowing it up Logan found a small puddle of water and had fun splashing in it. He, however, didn't care for actually going into the pool that is attached to the water slide. He also REALLY didn't like it when he sprayed himself in the face with the hose ( i got a pretty good laugh though - i know bad mommy!) Even Ginger had some excitement today. Jason took her to play catch at the school for a while. I haven't seen her so worn out in a long time. She was so pooped from playing catch she wouldn't stand to drink her water.


No comments: