Abby's binkies have gone away. She was very good about the whole process as tired as she was. She got to stay up extra late at Grandma's house on Sunday. I don't think she was finally asleep until 10, and was back up around 6:45.
Bedtime went some what better than expected. We started our regualr bedtime routine around 8:30. (On the late side for her, normally we start it about 7:30) I turned out Abby's light shortly before 9. She laid htere for a few and then started crying. Neer once did she ask for her binkies. She finally passed out about 9:40, and slept solid until 6:45 ish. So I guess in all not bad.
Bedtime went some what better than expected. We started our regualr bedtime routine around 8:30. (On the late side for her, normally we start it about 7:30) I turned out Abby's light shortly before 9. She laid htere for a few and then started crying. Neer once did she ask for her binkies. She finally passed out about 9:40, and slept solid until 6:45 ish. So I guess in all not bad.
Handing over the binkies :(
Binkie Bear!
No comments:
Post a Comment