Abby has been into wanting to make money the last couple of days. Today she would wonder around saying I am thinking of ways to make money. OK, GREAT! What are your ideas? She said I want to have a bake sale. Again, great Idea, are you going to do the baking? No you are mommy. Really, I am? I replied, well then I should get half of what you make. That didn't go over to well. LOL!
Bedtime was early tonight, and apparent Abby wasn't so tired, She read for a while, put her books away and then told me she was going to organize her room. Ok, but it is bedtime now. A while later she pops out and tells me she organized her room. Totally proud of herself. She showed me her shoes neatly lined up, her undie / sunglass drawer tidied up ( yes, i keep them together for some odd reason - probably because that drawer has the room for them) , under bed cleaned up, and her dolls are neatly sitting up in her cradle. I looked at her and told her I'm having a really hard time being mad at you for still being up when you just did such a great job cleaning your room. It looked like i had gone in there and cleaned it!. She giggles and tells me she did it to earn money! I tell her ok, you can earn money on house cleaning days by cleaning your room just like you did. She says, when you don't ask me too , I say uhm, no...when I ask you too. Knowing that she will clean all the time just to earn the quarter I told her she could earn.
No comments:
Post a Comment