Sunday, June 5, 2011

Reactions!

Poor little man! On Friday he went in for his 4 year old well visit, which he got rave reviews at. He is now 40.25 inches & 37 lbs. While there he got the MMR & PVC-13 vacines. All went fine, the normal tears afterwards, who wouldn't after getting pricked twice.

This morning while he was getting dressed I happened to get a glance at his arm. At first I thought maybe he had fallen on something and then remembered that was the arm he had gotten the shots in on Friday. I had been warned about a possible fever in a couple of weeks, but not this.



I decided it was best to take him in the Children's ....so off we went.
Three hours later ( Sunday at Children's = really busy! ) We were told it looks like a local reaction, with a slim possibility of it being Cellulitus. We left with a prescription for antibiotics, just in case, and Logan saying " I like this place! They are nice"

No comments: