Saturday, March 15, 2008

Miserable...

Miserable...that is what describes Abby today. If you have ever been around a 2 year old that is coughing so much she can't nap you know what I mean. Uncle Chris got back today from a month in Colorado today and really wanted to see her. So Abby, Logan & I went over to Grandma's. Abby whined the whole drive over there, and most of time there. I decided she needed to go see a Dr. but the only way I could get her to go to the Urgent Care was to tell her Uncle Chris coming along. Normally she likes going to see her Dr. She calls Dr. Damon her "friend" and is the only child I know that runs down the hallway to her pediatrician's office. The Dr. said her lungs were clear, no ear infection and her throat looked good, so it is just a run of the mill cold. The only time Abby was remotely happy was while laying on Grandma's couch watching the Care Bears TV episode from the 80's, and when we got her to tell Uncle Chris to "grow up" as he was pulling Logan's rolled up wet diaper around on a pull toy.

No comments: