Monday, March 24, 2008

Toddlers Say...

Toddlers say the darnedest things. Here are a couple quote / conversations from the last few days.

Yesterday we stopped for a bit to eat on the way home from the winery. Abby went potty before we left the house at 9AM, and didn't ( or wouldn't) until about 5PM. I was changing Logan at the car and Abby told Jason she had to go potty, so he took her back into the restaurant to use their potty. I see them heading back to the car and ask if she had gone potty. Jason says yes and Abby add " I went poop-poops & Daddy went potty too!" How nice of her to announce this to the entire street. Good thing it was Easter and there weren't a whole lot of people out.

Logan was tired and upset in the car so Abby looks at him, and softly say "it's ok Loggie, were are almost there buddy" I cracked up, thinking ... huh wonder where she has heard that before. LOL!!

No comments: