Saturday, March 22, 2008
Mommy I have to go potty....
As most Moms do with young children who are recently potty trained, you usually try to limit the amount of fluids before leaving the house,and make sure your child has gone potty before leaving to avoid accidents. Well, the other day when we went to the Dr for Logan's well baby Abby decided while were waiting for the Dr to come in she had to go potty not once but TWICE. The first time Abby said she had to go potty. I of course asked her if she was sure, to which she replied yes, so we asked a nurse where the bathroom was and off we went. I asked Abby if she was done, and she told me yes, so I struggle to get her redressed all while holding Logan.UGH! We get back into the room, and about 5 minutes later Abby says " Mommy I have to go poo-poops." Of course my reply was " what?!?! you just went potty, are you sure? " She replied yes, so off we went AGAIN!! Thank god this time one of the nurses offered to hold Logan so I could help Abby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
and you never want to not take her! Good for Abby for telling you she has to go!
Post a Comment